Thursday, June 7, 2012

Introduction ...of sorts.

I will be up front in saying that my past attempts at blogging have been...less than successful. I started an online diary once, but I was never very good at writing in my own physical diary. Another time, I tried to start one of those "Hey look at all the people writing blogs. I should write a blog!" blogs. And of course, those never workout well.

Those were a while ago. So, I figure I should give it another shot. I've got to get back on the horse, right? This time, I hope to treat it as a writing exercise peppered with some interesting library tidbits, and occasional life events interspersed. We'll see how that works.

I am trying to make an effort at a web presence. But I warn anybody with the urge to read this thing, that my web presence is probably a lot like my in-person presence...goofy with a partial chance of "oh look...a chicken." So..good then...you've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment